The hospitality business is everchanging, but Sirvoy makes it easy to keep your hotel up-to-date with the latest advances and trends in the industry.
Here are two new tools for easily reaching your target market.
We are proud to announce the release of a new, more robust connection to Citybreak partners (Visit Group) via BookVisit. This connection will replace the current Easy Access connection to CityBreak.
Connect your Sirvoy and BookVisit accounts to use their booking engine and connections to popular booking channels.
New Channels Available Through BookVisit:
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS) – GDS are global reservation systems that connect hotels directly to travel agents and generate increased demand for your hotel. Our connection with BookVisit puts the world’s three largest GDS at your fingertips; Sabre, Amadeus, and Travelport.
- Despegar – One of Latin America’s most popular booking channels. Latin American travelers tend to travel within the region, but there’s a growing appetite for longer-distance trips to cities like New York, Paris, Madrid, and Las Vegas.1 Despegar is an invaluable resource to connect to this large market.
- Hotelzon – A booking channel aimed explicitly at business travelers. Use it to connect with the nearly 460 million people traveling for business every year2
- Hotelbeds – The world’s largest bedbank; a wholesaler that connects your accommodation to travel agencies, tour operators, airlines, and loyalty programs.
- Hotel Reservation Service (HRS) – One of the top three hotel portals in Europe.
GoTo HUB Connection
Sirvoy’s latest iCal connection allows you to synchronize availability and booking information with GoTo HUB–a rapidly growing platform in Sweden and Norway where travelers, destinations, hotels, and activity providers connect and share their products and services with each other.