- Go to Settings -> Price changes -> Alternative Price List.
- Enter a name for this rate change and add a new rate for each room type. Please note that this type of rate change will override any other rate settings.
- Go to the ”Rates” page and click on one of the dates that you would like to apply the new rates to.
- In the pop up box, select all the dates that that you wish to apply the new price to.
- Also select ‘Use list’ and select your newly created ‘Alternative Price List’.
Note: Price changes that have already been applied to the Rates page with an ‘Alternative Price List’ will not be removed, even if the ‘Alternative Price List’ is deleted. If you wish to remove such price changes, it has to be done manually on the Rates page.